Your advantages at a glance:
- An extra hour, free of charge, in the KissSalis Therme
- Numerous discounts in cafés, shops, restaurants, etc.
- Free loan of audio guides for individual guided tours
- Comprehensive guest program (e. g. guided tours, cycle tours, guest singing, pastoral care during your stay)
- 1 € discount for a city tour on the ‘GeckoBahn’
- Medicinal waters handed out in the ‘Brunnenhalle’ (Spring Hall)
- Free admission to the spa concerts
- Discounts for selected events
- Access to the reading room with a large number of newspapers and periodicals
- Ticket discounts for the museums in Aschach Castle
- Free use of the bus lines in the entire administrative district, including all town buses, and a discount for the shared taxi
- Free use of the ‘Bäderlandbus’ (Spa District Bus) and of the Sinntal and Saaletal bus (May through October)
- Many free or discounted services in the Bavarian Rhön Spa District
A good thing for a good cause The visitors tax is paid by all guests who move into the accommodation in Bad Kissingen without having their legal domicile or regular residence here. It is levied by the Free State of Bavaria and placed at the disposal of the Bavarian State Spa for the provision and maintenance of spa and recreational facilities.